Save £30 on the Dynaspine Back Support - Use Voucher Code PORT30 at the checkout.
The unique design of the Dynaspine Back Support for Pregnancy allows the 2 flexible plates to conform to the shape of your spine and encourage movement whilst in the seated position.
Having poor posture when seated or sitting for long periods of time can lead to muscle aches, nerve pains and tension in the back and shoulders.
According to the Back Care Charity, 80% of us will suffer from some form of back pain at some stage in our lives. This is more prevalent between the ages of 35 and 55, however we can experience back problems at any age. So it is essential we look after our backs!
Dynaspine features and benefits:
The unique design of Dynaspine includes the following features and benefits:
- Height adjustable to allow for correct placement for all body shapes and sizes. When placed in the correct position, Dynaspine encourages a forward positioning of the hips, which is great for reducing pressure on the back of the thighs. The spine is also aligned correctly, which allows you to sit comfortably
- Ergonomic design; the two flexible plates on Dynaspine adjust to the contours of your spine and encourage movement whilst in the seated position. They also provide optimal support so the pressures placed on the spinal discs and joints are reduced and muscle fatigue decreases. This is especially helpful during early pregnancy.
- Air vents promote airflow to keep you cool
As a result of using Dynaspine, you will feel more comfortable sitting down, your posture is improved and the non restrictive support helps relieve shoulder and back pain.
Who uses Dynaspine?
Dynaspine has helped thousands of back pain sufferers throughout the world including:
- Pregnant women
- Office/home based workers
- Taxi drivers
- The elderly
- Long distance drivers
- Long-term back pain sufferers
“A suitable back support that allows for the correct movement of the spine such as Dynaspine will not only help alleviate back pain symptoms but also prevent it from occurring in the first place”
Martin Haines, Biomechanics Coach & UK Leading Physiotherapist, DipRGRT, MCSP SRP MBC MBCA.
30-Day money back guarantee
If you're not happy with your Dynaspine Back Support you may return it to us and get your money back, within 30 days. Please contact the Dynaspine Team on 01246 268 456 for more details!
You can now purchase your Dynaspine with FREE DELIVERY. This is applied automatically when you go through the checkout process. That's a saving of £5.95!
Dynaspine is easy to assemble and use. Visit the Dynaspine Assembly Instructions page for more information.
Methods of dealing with back pain in pregnancy
Using Dynaspine during pregnancy
Back pain exercises are extremely important in pregnancy
What causes back pain in pregnancy?
Tips for preventing back pain in pregnancy
Dynaspine Back Support for Pregnancy